1st June 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government management trainee exam after completion of MBA in distance mode?

Am I eligible for appeared in government management trainee exam after complete distance MBA? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? I really wanted to understand the eligibility criteria and apply for the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing MBA(HR) through Distance Mode? Procedure to apply for M.Tech if eligible?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  5. How to do MBA in project management in distance mode?
  6. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
  7. Will I be eligible for MBA to write GATE exam?
  8. Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?
  9. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible for Government job if I have completed B.Com in distance mode?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  13. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  14. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  16. Is it possible to get a government job while doing distance MBA?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of Executive MBA from ICFAI University?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA after doing degree in distance mode?
2nd June 2015, 11:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government management trainee exam after completion of MBA in distance mode?

The candidate should fulfill the following requirements to apply for government management trainee exam.

ELIGIBILITY :

MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (TECHNICAL) :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate should possess bachelor's degree in engineering with at least 65% marks in any stream from any recognized university or Institute.

MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (ADMINISTRATION) :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with at least 60% marks with MBA/ Personnel Management/ Masters in Human resources.

AGE LIMIT :

* The aspirant must not be less than 30 years of age.

* Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category students as per norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?