12th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc in Plant Biology?

I am doing my B.sc.,plant biology and plant biotechnolgy now.am i eligible to do integrated phd?what is the course duration and fees structure? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc in Plant Biology?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  4. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  5. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  6. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completion of B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  8. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  9. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
  10. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name?
  11. Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?
  12. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra?
  13. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  14. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  15. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?
  17. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET?
  18. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
13th July 2016, 08:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc in Plant Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my B.sc.,plant biology and plant biotechnolgy now.am i eligible to do integrated phd?what is the course duration and fees structure? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.
Yes, you are eligible to do integrated Ph.D course after completion of B.Sc in Plant Biology.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for integrated Ph.D course.

This entrance exam is conducted by University.
13th July 2016, 06:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc in Plant Biology?

I am happy to say you that definitely you are eligible to opt for Integrated Ph.D course after the completion of B.Sc in Plant Biology.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Plant Biology from a recognised University are eligible to do Integrated Ph.D degree course in the same.
On an average the duration of the Integrated Ph.D course is 2+5 years.
The fee structure of the Institutes are different from each other. You must contact to the respective Institute in order to get the exact details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?