27th August 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?

Can I do PhD after doing MS SE(Integrated 5 years)??
Plz let me know soon. What would be the basic eligibility criteria which is required and do I clear that or not? Can someone give me the answer soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  7. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  9. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  10. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD if secured 51% in M.Com? List of colleges in India?
  11. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  12. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  13. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  14. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  15. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  16. What is the age limit for BA+LLB?
  17. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  18. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
27th August 2015, 03:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do PhD after doing MS SE(Integrated 5 years)??
Plz let me know soon. What would be the basic eligibility criteria which is required and do I clear that or not? Can someone give me the answer soon? Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course. The basic criteria for Ph.D course is given below.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?