12th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D part time if I have completed PG degree with 75% marks and have teaching experience in engineering college?

I completed my pg degree maths with 75% and I have teaching experience in engg college. It is enough to do phd as part time. Am I eligible to apply for the Ph.D course or not? Can you let me know what is the minimum qualification needed for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  2. How to apply for Ph.D in computer science and engineering as part time after wokring as AP in self financing engineering college?
  3. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  5. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  6. Can I do part time PhD having 15 years of work experience after B.E.?
  7. Procedure to do part time Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA with 11 years of corporate experience? Which college to apply?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  9. Am I eligible for Ph.D or NET after PGDM HR?
  10. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  11. How to get part time teaching job in college?
  12. What is the qualification required to apply for part time Ph.D? -- [New]
  13. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
  14. Ph.D after PG with 10 years of teaching experience in English language?
  15. Which college or university offers PhD in Water Analysis?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  18. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU having 7 years of teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]

12th July 2016, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D part time if I have completed PG degree with 75% marks and have teaching experience in engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my pg degree maths with 75% and I have teaching experience in engg college. It is enough to do phd as part time. Am I eligible to apply for the Ph.D course or not? Can you let me know what is the minimum qualification needed for the same?
You have completed masters degree in 75%, So you are eligible for Ph.D course in part time.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.

13th July 2016, 06:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D part time if I have completed PG degree with 75% marks and have teaching experience in engineering college?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to opt for Ph.D degree course after the completion of your Post Graduation in Mathematics with 75% of marks.
Below I have mentioned the required eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?