12th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?

Hai,

I'm suganya. I am doing b.sc maths final year now. I will be completed this in april. I wanna do integrated phd. Please help me how to do this and which entrance exam i should write for that to do in tamil nadu ? Awaiting tour reply...

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  2. How can I study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc in Mathematics?
  3. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  5. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completion of B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  6. Can I apply for Fellowship to study Integrated PhD(Mathematics) being a MAthematic postgraduate?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  9. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  11. Is it possible to study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  12. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  13. Which all post graduation are based on Maths which will give good job opportunities in future?
  14. Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?
  15. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  16. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry?
  17. What is the syllabus of Integrated Ph.D. in Mathematics?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for integrated PG and phd programmes? -- [New]
13th July 2016, 05:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?

Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Mathematics from a recognised University are eligible to do Integrated Ph.D degree course in Mathematics.
There will be an Entrance examination for this program. The eligible candidates have to appear in the written screening test. Candidates those who qualify in the screening test are eligible for the interview process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?