4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc Plant Biology?

I am doing my bsc plant biology and plant biotechnology.am i eligible to do integrated phd?what will be the course duration and the fees?what is the method to apply for it? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc in Plant Biology?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  4. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  5. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  6. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completion of B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  8. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  9. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
  10. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name?
  11. Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?
  12. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra?
  13. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  14. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  15. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?
  17. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET?
  18. Can I do MSc Agriculture after completing BSc plant biology and plant biotechnology
5th September 2016, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc Plant Biology?

After the completion of B.Sc, you are definitely eligible to opt for Integrated course of M.Sc and Ph.D.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the above mentioned Integrated course.
The duration of the integrated course is about 2+5 years.
The fee structure for the above mentioned course differs from College to College, you must have to contact to them to get the exact details about the fees.
To apply for the course you must have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council, qualifying in which you can take admission to study the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?