4th September 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in ELT after being a English language teacher?

I am an English Language teacher educator with master of education and master of linguistics .Can I do phd in elt? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response to follow the next steps.

Related Questions:
5th September 2016, 11:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in ELT after being a English language teacher?

Since you have completed your Masters degree, you are eligible to opt for Ph.D course.

To do Ph.D, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once you qualify in the NET examination, you can take admission to study PH.D in ELT in the respective University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?