10th February 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD having secured 70% in M.Sc(Electronics)? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
I have done my M.Sc in Electronics with 70% marks. Can I do PhD or not?
And if I can do then how can I get admission? Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  2. Can I study PhD having secured 70% in M.Sc(Electronics)? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  3. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology if secured 51% in M.Sc?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  8. Where I can get admission to study PhD if qualified in GATE and secured 59% in M.Sc(Physics)?
  9. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  11. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
  12. Should I have to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Botany in CMS College, Kottayam? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Top college which offer PhD in Economics to a candidate who has secured 74.81% in M.A. in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD course in MBU?
  16. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  18. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
14th February 2016, 01:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD having secured 70% in M.Sc(Electronics)? Procedure to get admission?

Yes, you can definitely pursue PhD course with percentage of 70% in M.Sc. There is no problem with the percentage since as per UGC rules and regulations the admission has to be done on the basis of entrance exam. Then various top universities conduct interview for final shortlisting. Thus, you should prepare for the PhD entrance exam. You can appear in UGC-NET or any PhD entrance exam conducted by various universities to get admission for PhD course.
14th February 2016, 08:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD having secured 70% in M.Sc(Electronics)? Procedure to get admission?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D admission with the qualification you have at the moment. Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

Just apply on a prescribed format when there is an admission notification released by the university. If possible try to qualify exams like NET/SET/GATE in your subject which will help you to get exemption from entrance exam. Hence, just keep track of notifications and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?