25th November 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in different subjects like Electronics, Computer Program etc. if I have completed M.Com course?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in different subjects like Electronics, Computer Program etc. if I have completed M.Com course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do these courses? Can someone please help me to get the information?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  3. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  4. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Process to get admission for Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Science for M.Sc(CS) candidate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD course having academic gaps being a M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  8. Can I do MSC after BCA from Jiwaji University?
  9. Does IISER offer PhD program? Subjects available to study in PhD?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  12. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  13. Person with B.E. Electronics and M.Tech Energy is eligible for PhD?
  14. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  17. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  18. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
25th November 2015, 07:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in different subjects like Electronics, Computer Program etc. if I have completed M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D in different subjects like Electronics, Computer Program etc. if I have completed M.Com course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do these courses? Can someone please help me to get the information?

Thank you!
You have completed M.Com degree so you are not eligible to do Ph.D course in Electronics, Computer Program.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Electronics, Computer subject with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?