20th July 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of post graduation in Maths from Nasik?

I m Post graduate in Maths from Nasik(Pune University) with 69.60 % in the year 20111.
May i do Phd ? How to do? What should be the steps I need to take for the same? Can you please guide me with the information?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course in Maths with 69.60% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of B.Com Hons. course?
  3. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  4. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  5. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech course after completion of graduation in maths?
  6. What are the next step for my education after the completion of my M.Sc maths?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Maths after completion of M.Sc Maths? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of 12th standard?
  9. How can I do Ph.D in Maths after completion of B.Com graduation?
  10. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics? Can I apply for Ph.D in Hyderabad? Which is the best university for Ph.D in Hyderabad?
  12. Is it possible to post graduation in Maths after completion of BCA?
  13. How can I get admission to do Ph.D after completion of Masters in Maths?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Maths after completion of B.Com graduation course?
  15. In which subject I should do PhD being a postgraduate in Maths and Science?
  16. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do to study Ph.D in maths after M.Sc in maths with 54%? Am I eligible to study Ph.D with 54% in maths in PG?
  18. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
21st July 2016, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of post graduation in Maths from Nasik?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m Post graduate in Maths from Nasik(Pune University) with 69.60 % in the year 20111.
May i do Phd ? How to do? What should be the steps I need to take for the same? Can you please guide me with the information?
You have completed M.Sc degree in Mathematics with 69% marks, So you are eligible for Ph.D admission.

But you should qualify in CSIR NET/ GATE exam.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
22nd July 2016, 01:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of post graduation in Maths from Nasik?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to opt Ph.D in mathematics after completing your Post Graduation in Mathematics with 69.6% of marks. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Mathematics:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree in Mathematics from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?