23rd February 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

In which subject I should do PhD being a postgraduate in Maths and Science?

Sir,
I want to know that as I have passed my Post Graduation in Maths and Science, so which I can choose subject for doing PhD? Kindly suggest me the subject.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for IT postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  6. In which subject I should apply for PhD having qualified UGC-NET in Maths being a Computer Science teacher since 4 years?
  7. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  9. Am I eligible to do PhD being an MPT postgraduate in Cardiothoracic & Intensive Care? Preferable subject?
  10. How can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science being a MCA postgraduate?
  11. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  13. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  15. For which subject I should apply to study PhD in JNU for M.A.(International Relations) postgraduate?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology for M.Pharma postgraduate?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?
14th March 2016, 07:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which subject I should do PhD being a postgraduate in Maths and Science?

It is solely up to you and on which topic you want to do your research on.
You need to consult your guide once you are selected for the course of PhD and he will be the best person to advice you regarding the topic and subject on which you want to do your PhD.
It also depends on the area of your interest. This is what you should do to decide on the topic on which you should do your PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?