3rd September 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Ph.D in Maths after completion of B.Com graduation?

Sir/Mam,

I am a bcom graduate..i would like to do phd in maths..please advice me for the same..What is the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

thankyou..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  4. What are the next step for my education after the completion of my M.Sc maths?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of B.Com Hons. course?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of post graduation in Maths from Nasik?
  7. Which entrance exam we need to give to get the admission for Ph.D Maths after completion of 12th standard?
  8. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  9. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  10. How to take B.Com in graduation without having maths in 11th? Can I become CA without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission to do Ph.D after completion of Masters in Maths?
  12. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  13. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of B.Sc graduation course?
  14. Procedure to get admission for PhD course in Delhi University after completion of M.Sc in Maths with 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  15. Can I do actuarial science after completion of graduation and CA course?
  16. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech course after completion of graduation in maths?
  17. Is it valid to take admission for Ph.D in Hotel Management before completion of Ph.D in Maths from Christ University?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
8th September 2016, 02:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in Maths after completion of B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a bcom graduate..i would like to do phd in maths..please advice me for the same..What is the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

thankyou..

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Mathematics after completion of B.Com graduation. The eligibility criterion for admission to the PhD program is a Master’s Degree in any of Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Technology (M.A/M.Sc/M.Stat/M.E/M.Tech) with over 55% marks. The admission will be done on the basis of yearly Entrance Examination followed by an interview conducted by the institutions. So it is not possible for you to do PhD in Mathematics after B.Com graduation. You can do PhD in Commerce after M.Com course or can study CA or CS or ICWA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?