31st October 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of 49% marks?

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of 49% marks? I belong to SC category. Can you please help me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this. I just need to do the next course soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after passing M.Sc in Mathematics with 49%? Is it possible to do M.Sc again to score good marks?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of PU in Karnataka?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course right after completion of M.Sc course with 82.6% marks?
  6. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrology after completion of ICAS course?
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  13. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of 49% marks? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of B.Com Hons. course?
  16. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  18. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
2nd November 2015, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of 49% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of 49% marks? I belong to SC category. Can you please help me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this. I just need to do the next course soon.
You have completed masters degree with above 49% marks so you are not eligible for Ph.D course being a SC candidate.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?