17th November 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the job of UGC Lecturer in Bangalore after completing M.Phil?

Respected Sir, I have completed M.Phil and now I want to work as a Lecturer in Bangalore University. I want to know am I eligible to get the job of UGC Lecturer in Bangalore after completing M.Phil? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 09:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the job of UGC Lecturer in Bangalore after completing M.Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed M.Phil and now I want to work as a Lecturer in Bangalore University. I want to know am I eligible to get the job of UGC Lecturer in Bangalore after completing M.Phil? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed M.Phil course, so you are not eligible for UGC lecturer in Bangalore.

If you have completed Ph.D course from a recognized University then you are eligible for lecturer post in Bangalore.
11th July 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the job of UGC Lecturer in Bangalore after completing M.Phil?

Sir, I have completed m.Phil and m.a economics. Now I want to take PhD economics as part time from alagappa university. Please send three years PhD economics entrance exam.my is.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?