15th June 2017, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give NET/SET after M.Com part 1 from Mumbai University?

I have done my third year B.Com secured 80% and giving M.Com part 1 from Mumbai University. Am I eligible to give SET/NET exams and want to know all the procedures for it. Please, you can email me. Email [email protected]

15th June 2017, 06:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET/SET after M.Com part 1 from Mumbai University?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in NET/ SET Examination:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required to appear in NET or SET Examination.

>> You must have completed "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are still doing 1st year of M.Com, I suggest you to first complete Post Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured minimum 55% marks from a recognized university and for reserved category candidates the minimum percentage required is 50% marks.
17th June 2017, 12:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET/SET after M.Com part 1 from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my third year B.Com secured 80% and giving M.Com part 1 from Mumbai University. Am I eligible to give SET/NET exams and want to know all the procedures for it. Please, you can email me. Email [email protected]
Sorry that you are not eligible for NET/SET entrance exam. You need to complete Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized with at least 55% and relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates up to 5% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?