27th January 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I give NETSET Exam being a candidate appearing for part 2 of MA Education?

My name is Reshmi sardar Iam a appear M A education part 2 I want to give a exam of Net SET
How can give exam
Please give me a

31st January 2012, 07:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give NETSET Exam being a candidate appearing for part 2 of MA Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Reshmi sardar Iam a appear M A education part 2 I want to give a exam of Net SET
How can give exam
Please give me a
To write the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship or the State Lectureship Eligibility Test, you will need to qualify your M.A (Education) with a minimum of 55% marks.
As you are pursuing your Master of Arts in Education, you will be eligible to take Education as your major subject in the NET/SLET.
The examination is conducted twice a year and the notification for the NET is usually published on the official website of UGC, whereas, the notification for the SLET/SET is published on the official website of the State Agencies conducting the test.

For complete information regarding the National Eligibility Test, you may refer to the official website of UGC-NET.
The website also contains syllabus, previous question papers and all other matters related to the test.

UGC-NET
21st March 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I give NETSET Exam being a candidate appearing for part 2 of MA Education?

hi ,what is the upper age limit for net/set exams. my brother is 30 years old and he is in final year of M.Ain education from mumbai university .can he give net/set exams ..
23rd May 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed my MCS can i give this exam tell me the date
18th November 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

ii have done msc botay in2008 with 56% so iwant appear net or set exam but wich main subject please give information about it
18th November 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i have done M.sc botany in 2008 with 56% so i want appear in SET and NET exam give information>
19th December 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 54.6% of marks in my master degree,can i appear for SLET exam and become lecturer in a government collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?