30th June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Medical Microbiology in UK?

I am a Nigeria hoping to study PhD Medical Microbiology in UK. Please find out for the necessary information and entry requirements for this particular study? Can you please let me know the step by step process which we need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

1st July 2016, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Medical Microbiology in UK?

You have to apply for GRE if you want to get admission in UK for a Ph.D programme. A good score can help you to get admission in your choice of college.

In addition to GRE you need to qualify IELTS/TOEFL with an excellent score. You just need minimum qualifying marks in it to become eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?