10th April 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc General with Zoology, Chemistry and Biotechnology eligible for UGC NET and CSIR JRF exam? How to prepare for it?

I have completed B.Sc General with Zoology, Chemistry and Biotechnology. Please tell me am I eligible for UGC NET and CSIR JRF exam? How to prepare for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  2. Am I eligible for JRF/CSIR and UGC NET after completing BSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  3. Doing Masters in Biotechnology : Books to refer for CSIR UGC/NET JRF exam in Lifesciences?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  5. Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR/JRF NET exam for Life Sciences after doing MSc?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for ICAR-NET, CSIR-NET and DBT-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET for JRF being a Biotechnology final semester student?
  9. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. If I qualify CSIR JRF will I be eligible for CSIR NET also? Will I be eligible for Lecturership?
  13. Best books to follow for CSIR UGC NET Maths?
  14. Am I eligible for giving CSIR NET exam for Biotechnology at Chandigarh University?
  15. In which entrance exam to appear among CSIR-NET and ICMR-JRF to study PhD in Biotechnology?
  16. Difference between CSIR and UGC-NET examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  18. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam in life sciences? I have completed MSc Zoology
13th April 2017, 10:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc General with Zoology, Chemistry and Biotechnology eligible for UGC NET and CSIR JRF exam? How to prepare for it?

I am sorry to say that after the completion of B.Sc degree course, aspirants are not eligible to apply for the UGC NET examination as well as for CSIR JRF examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the above mentioned examinations. So, you must have to complete your Masters degree course.
4th July 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc General with Zoology, Chemistry and Biotechnology eligible for UGC NET and CSIR JRF exam? How to prepare for it?

May I fill the form of net for the exam on the Dec 2017 ? I m masters in zoology. Is Dec is conducted by ugc or csir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?