23rd September 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Does Pharmacy PhD is offered in North Maharashtra University? How to apply?

Hi Everyone,
I would like to know that PhD in Pharmacy is available in North Maharashtra University? If yes then please tell me how can i apply? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D Life Sciences in North Maharashtra?
  2. How many colleges are available for M.Pharm in Q.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Pharmacy PhD in Andhra University for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D entrance test of North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  5. How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  6. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  7. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  9. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  13. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  14. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  15. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 128 marks in CET exam?
  16. What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?
  17. Is Ph.D degree(Mechanical Engg) offered by the university UGC recognized?
  18. Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?
9th June 2016, 09:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Pharmacy PhD is offered in North Maharashtra University? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Everyone,
I would like to know that PhD in Pharmacy is available in North Maharashtra University? If yes then please tell me how can i apply? Waiting for your reply.

Yes, the North Maharashtra University offers PhD in Pharmacy.
The eligibility to do the PhD is Master’s Degree in Pharmacy with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. The aspirant can apply online for the admission to PhD or through offline also. You can find the details in the university website, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?