14th May 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?

Friends,
I have completed my M.Pharmacy.
I want to take NIPER PhD entrance exam.
Has the NIPER notification been out?
If not then when the notification comes?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of NIPER PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam will be release? Total fee of PhD in Biotechnology course in NIPER?
  2. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  3. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  5. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  8. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?
  10. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus and procedure to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharma candidate?
  12. Can I apply for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam after completing MCA? Date of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. When the notification for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad will be released?
  14. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  15. Old NIPER PhD entrance question papers
  16. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam without NET and GATE scorecards? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. For which subject I should apply in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam being a M.Sc Physics student?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?
15th May 2015, 10:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?

Yes the notification has come out and you will have to apply for the Entrance Examination Online.
You will have to log into the the official website of NIPER to apply for the Entrance Examination of PhD.
I am providing you the link for this Official Website http://www.niper.ac.in/
So once you apply for the Examination make sure you start your preparation.
15th May 2015, 11:15 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?

NIPER Notification has been already released. Last date for receipt of application has been completed on 05th May 2015. The entrance examination will be held in the month of June(07.06.2015). NIPER Examination is conducted for admission to Ph.D course in Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad and S.A.S Nagar. Next notification will be published in the month of March or April in the official website of NIPER.

Official Notification of NIPER Ph.D

More details, visit the official website: Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?