16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to join University of Mumbai for PhD in Economics? Which are the topics available for PhD?

I am studying Masters in Economics and want to do PhD from Mumbai University. Please tell me how can I get admission in this university for PhD? Which are the topics available for PhD?

4th February 2018, 11:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join University of Mumbai for PhD in Economics? Which are the topics available for PhD?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Economics from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can apply for Ph.D course at University of Mumbai. Now, eligible candidates those who have completed their Masters degree, have to appear in the NET examination. Once after qualifying in the NET examination, candidates can take admission in University of Mumbai to pursue the Ph.D course in the above mentioned field. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?