14th January 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Best universities to do PhD in Creative Writing? Entrance exams and stipend available for PhD student?

I am willing to do PhD in Creative Writing so, I need to know which university will be best for it? Will I have to appear in entrance exams for it? How much stipend I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities to do PhD in Creative Writing? Scope of PhD in Creative Writing in India and abroad other than teaching field?
  2. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  3. Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad?
  4. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?
  5. Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend?
  6. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  7. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  8. List of universities offering PhD(Immunology) with stipend in India
  9. List of universities offering PhD(Biophysics) with stipend in India
  10. List of universities offering PhD(Geology) with stipend in India
  11. List of universities offering PhD(Neuromicrobiology) with stipend in India -- [New]
  12. List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?
  13. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  14. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  15. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Institutions in Gujarat and fee stipend for doing PhD in Pharmacy?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?