24th April 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Best universities to do PhD in Creative Writing? Scope of PhD in Creative Writing in India and abroad other than teaching field?

Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Creative Writing so, suggest me name of some best universities for it? Scope of PhD in Creative Writing in India and abroad other than teaching field?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Creative Writing in Delhi? Admission procedure to study?
  2. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
  3. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Creative Writing(English) course in Mumbai? Detailed information about it?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in English course?
  5. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  6. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  7. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  8. Subjects enlisted to study in Creative Writing and Fine Arts Undergraduate courses? Differences among them?
  9. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  11. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  12. What are the steps we need to take to do Ph.D in best institutes?
  13. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?
  15. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  17. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  18. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?