3rd May 2017, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Best university to do PhD in Industrial Chemistry and Chemical engineering? Procedure to get admission?

Hello sir, I have completed MS in Chemical Engineering and now want to do PhD on Industrial Chemistry and Chemical engineering. Which university is best for it? Procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  2. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  3. How may I get admission in Ph.D in any well reputed institute other than CSIR? I've completed M.Sc(Industrial chemistry) from JNTUH Hyderabad
  4. PhD in Industrial Safety course if offered by which university? What I have to do for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Integrated Ph.D. being from Chemical Engineering background?
  8. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  10. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  11. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose?
  13. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Chemical engineering (Textile manufacturing) after completing M.Sc chemistry?
  16. Does University of East Anglia, United Kingdom provide PhD after M.Sc Organic Chemistry? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
3rd May 2017, 10:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university to do PhD in Industrial Chemistry and Chemical engineering? Procedure to get admission?

Best Universities to do PhD in Industrial Chemistry:-

Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, Karnataka
( 08472) 263 202, 263205

Kuvempu University
Jnanasahyadri,Shakarghabta
Shimoga, Karnataka
(08282) 256221, 256166, 256159

Best University to do PhD in Chemical Engineering:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

Institute of Technology, Guwahati

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D:-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognised University are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam.

For SC / ST candidate it's 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
4th May 2017, 02:24 AM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Best university to do PhD in Industrial Chemistry and Chemical engineering? Procedure to get admission?

The best universities for doing Ph.D industrial chemistry and chemical engineering are

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS-Pilani)
Indian Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
Jadavpur University (Faculty of Engineering & Technology)
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
Malaviya National Institute of Technology
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
Thapar University
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
R.V.College of Engineering
Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering - Tamil Nadu
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
4th May 2017, 08:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the list of Universities offering Ph.D in Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, have a look over it.

List of Universities offering Ph.D in Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Engineering:-

Gulbarg University
Address: Sedam Road, Jnana Ganga, Kalaburagi, Karnataka 585106
Phone: 084722 63202

Kuvempu University
Address: Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta, Road leading to Kuvempu University, Shimoga, Karnataka 577451
Phone: 082822 56301

To do Ph.D in the above mentioned field, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the respective field from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to pursue Ph.D course in the relevant field
4th May 2017, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best Colleges offer Ph.D in Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Engineering in India:

>> Gulbarga University
Ph. No: 084722 63202
Address: Sedam Road, Jnana Ganga, Kalaburagi, Karnataka-585106
http://gug.ac.in/

>> Amity Institute of Applied Science
Address: Amity University, Palm Dr. Kant, Rajasthan-303002
Click here for Contact Details
http://www.amity.edu/aias/

In order to get admission in those above mentioned colleges/ universities you are required to appear in Entrance Examination that is conducted by the concerned colleges/ universities.

Based on the merit marks you secure, you will get seat in the concerned colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?