8th January 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation with M.Sc in Chemistry with 1st class and now I want to pursue PhD in the same stream so I want to know what should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Which college should I join for pursuing PhD? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  3. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  5. How to get admission to study PhD in Chemistry for M.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  6. How to join Ph.D after completing MSc in chemistry
  7. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  8. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  9. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  10. How can I get admission in Ph.D? I am a student of MSc Chemistry
  11. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  12. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry? -- [New]
  13. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  14. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
  15. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  18. Is there M.Sc-PhD(Chemistry) dual degree at IIT Chennai? What should I do to get in there?
9th January 2017, 07:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?

After completion of your post graduation in chemistry with 55% or above marks you can apply for CSIR exam which is conducted by CBSE. After qualifying in this exam you don't have to give any other entrance exam conducted by your university. You will get the admission according to your rank in this exam. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?