27th January 2018, 07:11 PM
sunkap

Whether Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora University is recognized or not?

Please can you tell me whether Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora University (UP) is recognized by UGC or AICTE or not and please can you provide me the contact Details of the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Can Id o M.A in English from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora UP?
  2. Can I do my M.A in English from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora UP?
  3. B.Ed Annual Exam question paper of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth University, Varanasi
  4. Is distance education from Mahatma Gandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, (khora, UP) approved by DEC and UGC ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the papers for M.A in Political Science at Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi?
  6. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  7. Best university for PhD in Ancient Indian History between Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi and Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow? Procedure to get admission?
  8. What is the maximum age limit for LLB course in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidha Pith University/
  9. How to get admission in MCA after BCA completion?
  10. Colleges near Allahabad governing offering M.Ed through distance education mode?
  11. What are the career opportunities for me after doing M.A in Psychology in Hindi Medium from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidhya Peeth Varanasi
  12. Best course in between B.Com and BBA to study from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi? Eligibility and way to get admission?
  13. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  14. Does Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Uttar Pradesh provides MBA course? Procedure of admission to MBA?
  15. Best college in Varanasi city for BSW? How to apply and what is the admission process?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith MSW entrance exam? Percentage criteria to apply?
  17. Is Mahatma Gandhi University Shillong recognized by joint committee UGC DEC AICTE?
  18. B.Ed Annual exam question papers of MGKVP Varanasi
31st January 2018, 08:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora University is recognized or not?

Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora University is recognized by UGC.
So no need to worry.
For more details contact its official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?