12th September 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Way to get admission in PhD at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad? Syllabus and duration of PhD after MCA?

I have passed MCA with 7 CGPA and willing to do PhD from International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. Please tell me way to get admission in PhD? Syllabus and duration of PhD after MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Does International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad provides PhD in HR? Syllabus and previous year question papers?
  2. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  3. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  4. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  6. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Computer Application in University Institute of Technology RGPV?
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  8. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in IIIT for BE graduate?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  11. List of M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 1011 rank in EC stream
  12. Eligibility and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna?
  13. Can I do Ph.D course after MCA?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD at Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur? How many seats available for PhD?
  15. Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur? -- [New]
  17. Which engineering college can I get in Haryana after scoring 29700 in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch
  18. Information about PhD program after MS in USA?
15th September 2017, 10:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to get admission in PhD at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad? Syllabus and duration of PhD after MCA?

Candidates those who are wiling to pursue Ph.D course from International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, must have completed their MCA degree from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have secured the required percentage of marks are then eligible to appear in the NET examination. Once after qualifying in the examination, they can take admission in the above mentioned college to study Ph.D course in the relevant field.
The duration of the Ph.D course is of 2 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?