9th May 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of ICFAI provides PhD to M.Tech in Transportation engineering holder? Procedure to get admission?

Hello sir, I am M.Tech in Transportation engineering holder and want to do PhD. Please tell me which branch of ICFAI provides it? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  3. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  6. Can I take admission in transportation design graduation after diploma engineering?
  7. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  8. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Life Science for DST Inspire Fellowship holder?
  10. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  11. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  12. Should I discontinue MBA from ICFAI if getting admission in PGDM?
  13. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do M.Tech after passing MSc Applied Chemistry? Which branch of M.Tech is offered for MSc Holder?
  15. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  16. Eligibility for GATE exam? What are the categories in M.Tech?
  17. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?