10th April 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?

Hello sir, I am M.Sc Botany holder and want to do PhD from top Agriculture universities of India. Please tell me procedure of admission in top universities to do PhD? Best topics for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in top universities for PhD? List of topics for PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  2. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  5. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Topics available to do PhD in Agriculture for Integrated M.Sc student?
  8. What is the last date to get the Ph.D entrance exam form?
  9. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  11. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  12. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?
  13. Procedure to pursue PhD in HR from top universities? Entrance exams and cost involved in it?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Agriculture in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Which government university and topic is best for PhD after M.Sc Agriculture? How much stipend I can get for PhD?
13th April 2017, 08:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?

To do Ph.D course after the completion of Masters degree course, you must have to qualify in the entrance examination like UGC-NET examination.
Candidates those who are interested to pursue Ph.D course, must have to complete their Masters degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
After successfully qualifying in the entrance examination, candidates can take admission to study the Ph.D course.

Candidates may opt Ph.D course in Botany/Zoology etc after the completion of Masters degree course in the relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?