10th April 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can a M.Sc in Community Health Nursing sit in JRF NET exam? Can I get direct admission in PhD in top universities of India?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Community Health Nursing. Can I sit in JRF NET exam? Can I get direct admission in PhD in top universities of India?

13th April 2017, 09:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc in Community Health Nursing sit in JRF NET exam? Can I get direct admission in PhD in top universities of India?

Yes, definitely after the completion of M.Sc in Community Health Nursing you can sit for the JRF NET examination, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it can apply for the above mentioned examination.
I am sorry to say that you cannot take admission in Ph.D directly after the completion of Masters degree course. You must have to appear in the Entrance Examination in order to be eligible for Ph.D.
25th March 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a M.Sc in Community Health Nursing sit in JRF NET exam? Can I get direct admission in PhD in top universities of India?

Hi Sir, I have completed my M. sc Nursing course in 2019, so can I sit for ICMR JRF life sciences 2020?
3rd December 2021, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I completed my bsc with zbc now what should I do, I have two options bsc nursing and second is msc , what will be better for my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?