10th September 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for West Bengal SLET being a 37 years old candidate? Age limit to apply?

Friends,
I want to appear in West Bengal SLET. Please tell me the age limit for applying? I am now 37 years old. Can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  2. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  3. Can a final year engineering student appear for WBCS exam?
  4. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  5. Can I be eligible for WBSC exam after completing MSc in Electronics science
  6. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  7. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  8. Which subject management students should for SET exams?
  9. How do I move forward for WBCS exam?
  10. Can I get a government college for MCA? I have scored 96 in JECA
  11. How to become an Officer in Kolkata Police?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to sit for examination of WBSEDCL? I am studying B.Tech in ECE branch
  14. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  15. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  16. Age limit to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission exam for an ex-army officer?
  17. Age limit for SC women to apply for SLET exam?
  18. Date of upcoming SET and SLET Exams in West Bengal? Can a MBA candidate sit for these Exams?
17th September 2015, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal SLET being a 37 years old candidate? Age limit to apply?

For SLET lectureship there isn't any upper age limit. Therefore, if you have the required qualification then you can apply for it without any doubt.

Just make sure that you have scored 55% marks in your post graduation from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?