8th September 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Lecturership in Hindi at 30 years age?

Sir,

My self Namita Mohapatra, I have done Ratna in hindi. I wants to do lectureship in college. I am 30 years old. Can i do now?
Please help me.

10th September 2015, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Lecturership in Hindi at 30 years age?

You need a post graduation degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for lectureship. There is no upper age limit as of now, therefore, you can surely get a job if you have good academics.

Normally, those with a NET/SET score have good chance of getting a lecturer job. Hence, you should try to qualify it with a excellent score so that you have good chance of getting the job.
11th September 2015, 11:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Lecturership in Hindi at 30 years age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

My self Namita Mohapatra, I have done Ratna in hindi. I wants to do lectureship in college. I am 30 years old. Can i do now?
Please help me.
Your age is now 30 years old so you are eligible for lectureship post in Hindi but you should qualify in NET/ SET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET/SET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET/SET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET/SET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?