12th July 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Marketing through correspondence mode when am outside India?

I completed my M.B.A. in the year 2001 from university of kerala. I woud like to do a Phd (distance learning) from any universities providing the same in India.
Currently I am employed outside the nation. So, can I do Ph.D from outside India through distance mode?

How is it possible?

13th July 2015, 02:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Marketing through correspondence mode when am outside India?

Yes, you can very much do Ph.D through correspondence if outside from India, but you will probably have to appear for the examination in India itself. Therefore, if you want to do correspondence course in the way you want you can definitely go for it.

But do keep in mind that to get admission in Ph.D course you need to have a NET/JRF score.
14th July 2015, 02:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Marketing through correspondence mode when am outside India?

PhD is a Degree given for Research Oriented work and there is no stipulated time period for PhD.
You can do the PhD in a Part Time Mode and not any Distance Mode.
You need to apply for the course of PhD Part Time in the various Universities and then you need to appear for the Interviews to get enrolled to the course.
You can get admitted in an easier way by finding a guide who is ready to guide you through your PhD Course and once you find the guide and he wants to take you under him then he will tell you the University where you should get yourself enrolled and that will be easier for you as finding a guide for the Part Time course is a difficult thing.
So try to find a guide if you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?