16th May 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in marketing in correspondence?

can i do Phd in marketing in correspondence....please tell me if i can do it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  2. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  3. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in marketing in correspondence?
  5. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  6. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
  9. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  12. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  13. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  14. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  15. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  16. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  17. Is it good to do Ph.D in Finance? What is the scope for it?
  18. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
11th July 2012, 12:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in marketing in correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do Phd in marketing in correspondence....please tell me if i can do it

There are very few recognized Universities, which offers Phd programs through distance mode. Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering Phd program in various department:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

The University offers Phd program in various department of studies including Management. Candidate must have completed the Masters degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized Institution beside holding an M.Phil degree. Candidate who do not possess M.Phil degree but have a minimum of 5 years of teaching or industry or administration or professional experience at senior level are also eligible for the program. The minimum duration of the program is two years.

Indian Management School and Research Centre

The Institute offers UGC approved Phd program in various department of studies along with CMJ University. The duo offers 30 to 35 months Phd program to such candidates who hold a Master's Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Student can do PhD in any specialization irrespective of their Master degree specialization.
15th May 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in marketing in correspondence?

Hi,I want to do phd from a recognized university in India. I am MBA in marketing with 4 years experience in sales & marketing. Pls suggest any good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?