12th July 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Mass Communication after completion of M.Sc in Media Science?

Hello!

I have completed a MSc. in Media Science course last year. I intend to pursue a PhD in Mass Communication. I want to get into hardcore theoretical based research. What are the suitable options in India? Awaiting to get the response on this.

13th July 2016, 10:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CommuniPh.D in Mass cation after completion of M.Sc in Media Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello!

I have completed a MSc. in Media Science course last year. I intend to pursue a PhD in Mass Communication. I want to get into hardcore theoretical based research. What are the suitable options in India? Awaiting to get the response on this.
You have completed M.Sc degree in Media Science, So you are eligible for Ph.D in Mass Communication.

Those who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Mass Communication.

There are no age criteria.
13th July 2016, 06:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Mass Communication after completion of M.Sc in Media Science?

I am happy to say you that definitely you can do Ph.D in Mass Communication after the completion of M.Sc in Media Science.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are definitely eligible to opt for Ph.D course in Mass Communication. So, you can definitely pursue it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?