27th February 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Stem Cells in US after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology?

Can I do Ph.D in Stem Cells in US after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology? I would require a straight forward reply on this to ensure that I will take a decision on one thing to move forward!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  2. List of Reference Books to prepare for Botany for NET Exam?
  3. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  4. What is the new syllabus of Botany to prepare for NET? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for botany subject?
  5. Institutes for mini project at New Delhi?
  6. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  7. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  8. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  9. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  11. Eligibility for PhD in Pharma Biotechnology from USA?
  12. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  13. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  14. PhD notification regarding PhD in Biotechnology?
  15. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  16. Eligibility for PhD in Biotechnology? In what all trades can I do PhD?
  17. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  18. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
28th February 2015, 11:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Stem Cells in US after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to pursue PhD degree course directly after completion of B.Tech course in Biotechnology. You need to pursue M.Tech or MS degree in Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology and after completion of your post graduation, you will be eligible for PhD degree. In order to pursue your MS degree in abroad, you have to appear in the below mentioned entrance exams followed by applying online in the universities as per your scores in these entrance exams and your academic background.

- GRE
- TOEFL
- IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?