2nd April 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Bihar for MCA postgraduate?

Hi Friends,
What is the procedure to get admission in PhD course in Bihar? I want to study PhD in Bihar as I have completed MCA. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in IIT for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  6. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  8. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which specialization I can study PhD being a MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD for MCA candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  14. Subjects available to study in PhD for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science while having 5 years of Software experience on MCA basis?
5th April 2016, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Bihar for MCA postgraduate?

First of all make sure that you have at least 55% marks in your MCA degree. Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview which will be conducted by the concerned university.

You can apply for admission when universities in Bihar release notification for Ph.D admission. If possible qualify exams like NET/SET/GATE to get edge over other candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?