2nd March 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD in Pharmaceuticals for M.Pharma(Pharmaceuticals Technology) student?

Hello, I am doing M.Pharma. My specialization is Pharmaceuticals Technology. I want to do PhD after my Master’s degree. So, I would like to know that I can do PhD in Pharmaceuticals or I have to do in Pharmacy?

Related Questions:
15th March 2018, 05:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD in Pharmaceuticals for M.Pharma(Pharmaceuticals Technology) student?

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue PhD in Pharmaceuticals course. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their MS (Pharm/ Pharmaceutics/ Biotechnology/ Pharmacology) from a recognized university are eligible to pursue this course.

>> Candidates who are done with their M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics or Formulations from a recognized university.

>> Or candidates who are done with Master's Degree in concerned stream are also eligible to pursue this doctoral program.

>> As you are done with M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics Technology, you may be eligible to pursue this course and besides this you are required to have a valid score of any of the CSIR NET/ GATE / GPAT ..etc., Entrance Examinations.
16th March 2018, 06:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD in Pharmaceuticals for M.Pharma(Pharmaceuticals Technology) student?

Yes, definitely you can opt for Ph.D in Pharmaceuticals after the completion of M.Pharma in Pharmaceuticals Technology.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Pharmaceuticals from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?