2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for study PhD in Pharmacy?

Hello, I am Master of Pharmacy postgraduate. I like to study more and do research. For this I want to do PhD program in Pharmacy. I want to give NET for this, so kindly tell me CSIR or UGC which NET I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  8. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in Pharmaceutics in Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  10. CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Chemistry? -- [New]
  11. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  12. How can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 80% in M.Sc?
  13. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for study PhD in Economics
  14. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  15. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  16. UGC or CSIR-NET, which is to appear for PhD(Psychology) admission?
  17. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from local university?
  18. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?
16th March 2018, 11:46 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for study PhD in Pharmacy?

Since, you have completed Masters degree in Pharmacy, you are very much eligible for Ph.D in Pharmacy.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Pharmacy.
According to my opinion, I would prefer for CSIR NET examination. After qualifying in the said examination, you can get admission to study Ph.D course in different Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?