14th December 2017, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get government Teaching job after M.Phil in Chemistry?

I have done M.Phil chemistry from private university of Rajasthan. So, I want to know that am I eligible for any government teaching job? Please give me answer at my email is [email protected].

15th December 2017, 12:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government Teaching job after M.Phil in Chemistry?

Yes, as you have completed M.Phil in chemistry, so you are eligible for teacher's job in government schools. Candidates who have completed their master's degree can apply for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) position. Candidate must have to complete B.Ed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. There is no upper age limit for PGT position. 3 years of age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for women candidates. You have to appear for PGT examination and qualify to become a government teacher.
15th December 2017, 04:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed Master’s degree that is why you are eligible to apply for UGC NET for Lecturer post.
There is no any upper age limit required.
Candidate must have attained at least 45% aggregate in graduation as well as in post graduation.
If you want to become a teacher then B.Ed degree is important. But as per your qualification Lecturership is best.
15th December 2017, 05:31 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, but completing M.Phil in chemistry is not enough to get a government teaching job.

To get a government teaching job, you have to complete B.Ed. And after completing B.Ed you have to apply for teaching entrance examination like TET, CTET, STET.

After clearing any one of these examination, you will get the job of government teacher.
15th December 2017, 06:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To get government teaching job you have to appear and qualify in CTET or State TET examination.

The required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have B.Ed degree from a recognised university.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE twice in a year.

But, if you want to become lecturer in government colleges you can appear and qualify in NET examination. There is no age limit to appear in examination for lecturer post.
15th December 2017, 07:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, if you will clear the National Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE under the guidance of UGC then you will become eligible for recruitment as assistant professor in government colleges.

The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55%.

If you want to get job in school you have to pursue B.Ed course and clear then have to clear the CTET examination.

So, as per your interest you can appear in examination an after qualifying in it become eligible for recruitment.
15th December 2017, 08:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for government teaching jobs in schools, then you need to have B.Ed and TET/CTET score. This is the minimum criteria to apply for such jobs.

If you are looking for government lecturer job, then you need to clear NET/SET with a good score. Only M.Phil will not be enough to make you eligible for it.
15th December 2017, 08:41 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination such as NET and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment as lecturer but to get teaching job you have to qualify in CTET or TET examination.

The mandatory qualification to appear in CTET examination is that candidate must have B.Ed or D.Ed degree.

So, you can appear in examination to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?