14th December 2017, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Social Work through correspondence? Which university offer this course?

I want PhD course in social work by correspondence. How it is possible and from which university that will be nearest for Mejia Bankura W.B? Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Social work to MSW postgraduate in Hyderabad?
  3. When the notification of PhD(Social Work) in Osmania University will be released?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Human & Social Services in India and Abroad
  6. Can I study PhD in Social Work after completing MA in Psychology?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD(Social Work) in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it beneficial to do PhD(Social Work) for MSW postgraduate? -- [New]
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Work) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?
  11. Can I study PhD in Social Work if completed PGDM(Rural Management) and Distance Maser of Social Work?
  12. How many PhD(Social Work) seats are available in Vikrama Simhapuri University?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Social Work program at Nagarjuna University?
  14. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Social Work for MSc(Sociology) candidate?
  15. What should I do for completing Ph.D in Social Work after completion of MSW?
  16. Entrance exam to study PhD in Social Work with scholarship in India for 44 years old Bachelor of Social Work candidate?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  18. How can I study Human Psychology in Abroad being a M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
15th December 2017, 08:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Social Work through correspondence? Which university offer this course?

If you want to do Ph.D in Social work, then you must have completed postgraduate degree in social work from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained. To get admission in doctor of philosophy in social work course in reputed institute you must have to appear in written exam followed by personal interview. Here below are details regarding Ph.D social work course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply is master’s degree in social work from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • Duration of Ph.D social work course is 2 years.

List of Universities offer Ph.D Social Work Course through Distance Learning Mode:-
  1. Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer
  2. Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
  3. Christ University, Karnataka
  4. Davangere University, Karnataka
  5. Assam University, Silchar
  6. Don Bosco University, Assam
  7. Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Andhra Pradesh
  8. Gulbarga University, Karnataka

So these are the universities offer Ph.d social work course through distance learning mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?