3rd March 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

What should I do for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow next? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

4th March 2016, 09:54 AM
kantraman

Default Re: What should I do for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

Actually their are lot of job opportunities in govt.sector after M.Sc in chemistry such as teaching/research/scientist.If you want to choose teaching in school then complete B.Ed but if you are interested to get job of assistant professor in college or universities then clear NET/SLET exam.
4th March 2016, 11:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

There are various job opportunities for the candidates who completed their post graduation in Chemistry.

These candidates should wait for the respective organization's recruitment notification. Later the candidate should apply for the job through online or offline mode. The candidates are selected through Written examination, Personal Interview.

Some of the sectors which offer employment to these candidates are given below :

* Chemical Industries.

* Pharmaceutical Industries.

* Lecturers or Professors in Universities.

* Indian Oil Corporation.

* Bharat petroleum.

* BARC.

* DRDO.

* ISRO.

* CSIR.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Civil Services like IAS, IPS, IFS etc.

* Railways.

* Banking sector.

* Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?