14th July 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in Fertilizer company with M.Sc. (Soil Science) qualification?

Sir, i have completed M.Sc. (Soil Science). I want to get a job in fertilizer sector. So please guide me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after passing MSc Agricultural Soil Science
  2. Qualification required for job in Indo Gulf Fertilizer Ltd.?
  3. Which universities are the best in India to study Agricultural Nanotechnology after MSc Soil Science?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between CS and ICWAI being a candidate of working as QC Chemist in a Fertilizer Company?
  5. How to do Ph.D through correspondence course in Agriculture
  6. Can I get job in any reputed company after completing M.Tech(Soil Mechanics) in India and Abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  8. Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Karnataka University after completing B.Sc(Chemistry, Zoology & Genetics)?
  10. Which are the coaching centres for me after doing Agriculture in Soil science
  11. Best Books to prepare for NET Exam in Soil Science?
  12. Information about company secretary course? Should I go for company secretary or ICWAI course?
  13. After M.A in Political Science and MSc IT from PTU university how to get a government job?
  14. LLB graduate can get job in any private company? Qualification required for it?
  15. How many placements are there for BSc IT students?
  16. Can a BSc student apply for MSc in Soil Chemistry?
  17. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?
  18. Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company
15th July 2015, 06:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get job in Fertilizer company with M.Sc. (Soil Science) qualification?

Yes, definitely you are eligible for job in Fertilizer companies.

But for getting a job in any of the fertilizer company you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria first :

Eligibility :

** Age limit: 18 to 30 years.

** Qualification: Candidates must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute (only regular course) with minimum 50% marts (45% for SC/ST)."

or

candidate can apply on the basis of graduation with minimum 55 % marks.

or

Candidate can also apply on the basis of master degree in any stream with 50 % marks.

Some of best options for you are :

** GNFC Gujarat Narmada valley fertilizers company ltd

** Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited

** IFFCO fertilizers

Selection criteria : Selection is based on written test and interview.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the interview and keep your knowledge up to date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?