20th June 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?

i want admission in MSC soil at PAU Ludhiana...how i prepare for the exam in next year and which qus will be asks in exam
Also for future give me some knowledge about SRF and NET exam coz i will start my prep form next yr

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Soil (Agriculture) course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana?
  4. Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?
  5. Eligibility to take admission in PAU Ludhiana after 10+2 in humanity stream with 59% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?
  7. Can I take admission in PAU, Ludiana after doing 12th non medical?
  8. How to get admission in French language one year certificate course in PAU, Ludhiana? How much is the fee? Can we pay it in installments? -- [New]
  9. How to register for BSc Agriculture in PAU Ludiana and CCAU Hisar
  10. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  11. When do I need to apply for BSc Agriculture test conducted by PAU Ludhiana?
  12. To get admission in Food tech in PAU should I do well in maths of PAU CET?
  13. How to get admission in BSc Agricultural 6 years program after passing 10th? My rank in AAI Test Ludiana is 153
  14. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  15. Which colleges are offering Veterinary course in Punjab?
  16. Questions asked in interview of M.Sc Zoology? Field after completing M.Sc?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Applications?
  18. Which type of questions are asked in 11th standard AMU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
21st June 2010, 01:45 PM
jicks

Default Re: Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?

Hi,

Admission for M.Sc(Soil) at Punjab Agricultural University is done by Common Entrance Test.

Total there are 13 seats including 3 seats reserved category

Entrance exam is on 25.06.2010 and First round counselling on 12.7.10

All the syllabus are available in Prospecturs or visit http://web.pau.edu/admission_notice.htm to download it.

All the Best...
22nd June 2010, 01:08 PM
Amritansu subh

Default Re: Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?

Dear the details schedule you can download from following sites
http://web.pau.edu/admission_notice.htm
22nd June 2010, 01:35 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

hello !
it's nice time to think about your goal since you have 1 year to prepare for it .

so, prepare yourself mentally and conceptually for it since it's not a tough exam but it has a decent competition and you have to defeat other candidates to seek admission into the college .

25% of the seats are available to the candidates qualifying All-India Entrance Test conducted by ICAR and 75% of the seats are to be filled by MET Agriculture .

the entrance test for the same is conducted in the month of june and the counselling procedure starts in the second week of july .

you can download all the informations regarding the syllabus , various important dates and no. of seats available for the various programmes offered at the university from the following link http://web.pau.edu/pau_docs/prospectus10_11.pdf

for more info about the university log on to it's official web http://web.pau.edu

you can log in to their respective websites for NET www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html AND SRF http://www.srf.com

cheers
29th June 2010, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

bad university
16th July 2010, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

whats the scope of soil science
17th July 2010, 08:56 PM
LOKESH RAJPUT

hello!
i want to inform you that PAU is a very good university
asia's best agricultral university
and scope of soil science is very good.
don't worry and go forward.
though this year you are late for applying you can try next year.
all the best
6th December 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hi how can i get admission n how to prepare/
20th January 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

scope of MSc agriculture
23rd January 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the U.G. qualification of M.sc soil ?
29th January 2011, 05:49 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Admission for M.Sc(Soil) at Punjab Agricultural University is done by Common Entrance Test.

Total there are 13 seats including 3 seats reserved category

Entrance exam is on 25.06.2010 and First round counselling on 12.7.10

All the syllabus are available in Prospecturs or visit http://web.pau.edu/admission_notice.htm to download it.
Thanks.
Best of luck.
17th April 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibilty for m.sc soil?
20th August 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
when the exam conduct for M.Sc 2012?From where i can download syallabus?
12th September 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What' the scope of doing M.sc agriculture
15th February 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

procedure to get the criteria for admission in msc chemistry in pau ludhiana ?
29th April 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in pau for msc chemistry. Please reply
3rd May 2013, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about reservation of B.C. category in msc soil science at pau
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?