12th May 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

LLB graduate can get job in any private company? Qualification required for it?

Hello,,
I have complete l.l.b.
Can I get job in any company.
And which qualification required in company for job?
With l.l.b Which course help to get job in company?

14th May 2015, 11:37 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: LLB graduate can get job in any private company? Qualification required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,,
I have complete l.l.b.
Can I get job in any company.
And which qualification required in company for job?
With l.l.b Which course help to get job in company?

You have done your LLB course so, you can go for the position of the Lawyer or Personal lawyer of any candidate. You can own your own business of Government Notary. You can get involved in many of the legal activities that include court affairs.
14th May 2015, 01:23 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: LLB graduate can get job in any private company? Qualification required for it?

LLB graduate candidates can get jobs in private as well as government sector.

You may also Join as Legal Adviser in reputed Company and Organization. You can also Open Own Consultancy.

Right after completion of the LLB degree,one can start practicing.The fresh lawyers can be posted as junior assistants to an senior advocate which involves the job of research on a particular case for assisting his senior advocate.

Lawyers can also be appointed as legal advisers in firms and organization which provide them very attractive salaries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?