11th March 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend I will get to study Integrated PhD in Physics in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?

Kindly tell me about the stipend I will get. I have qualified in PhD entrance exam for Integrated PhD in Physics and now get admission in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata. What stipend I get in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  2. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  3. How much stipend I will get to study Integrated PhD in Physics in IISER, Mohali?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  8. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?
  11. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  12. Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad?
  13. List of competitive exams of chemistry after MSc? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  15. When is the post BSc exam going to start?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam?
  17. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics for B.Sc final year student?
  18. Entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Physics in India?
23rd April 2018, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend I will get to study Integrated PhD in Physics in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?

Since, you have qualified in the PhD entrance examination, you can now get admission to study integrated PhD in Physics from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science.
Now, while pursuing the above mentioned course, you can expect an amount in between Rs. 15000/- to Rs.25000/- as a stipend amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?