23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Economics program in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  2. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  7. How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  9. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  13. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  17. Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. M.Sc Forensic Pathology entrance exam dates and syllabus
15th July 2022, 01:02 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Yes, scholarship is available to study PhD Economics at Dr.Hari Singh Gour University.

To study PhD Economics is, candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?