11th December 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Ph.D entrance exam in commerce? When is the next registration?

What is eligibility for Ph.D in commerce and when will next registration? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  2. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  4. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  6. Eligibility to do PhD in Commerce for T.Y.B.Com student?
  7. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  8. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  10. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  12. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  13. What are the various entrance exams available to do Ph.D course?
  14. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at AIIMS?
  16. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD for T.Y.B.Com student?
  18. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
14th December 2015, 08:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Ph.D entrance exam in commerce? When is the next registration?

First of all you must have M.Com degree with 55% marks to become eligible for any PH.D entrance exam. The best option for getting admission in PH.D is through UGC NET for commerce stream. Try to qualify this exam. If you have his score then no need to appear for any other exam.

There will be interview stage also for you. Once you perform well in written exam then you will be called for interview stage which will have viva and presentation before you are registered. Universities release their admission notification individually and you have to keep yourself updated.
14th December 2015, 11:58 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for Ph.D entrance exam in commerce? When is the next registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is eligibility for Ph.D in commerce and when will next registration? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
Eligibility to study PhD in commerce in IGNOU is an MPhil Degree and a Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline with 55% marks or M.Com with 55% marks and 5 years of teaching/industry/administration/professional experience at senior level.
The minimum duration of the course is 2 years.
In IGNOU the last date of application will be 30th September and 31st March every year.

You can check all other details in the website of the university you want to study, because each university has their own dates and procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?