25th February 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD with 58% in B.Com and 54% in M.A.(English)?

Sir,
My percentage in B.Com is 58% and in M.A.(English) is 54%. Can I do PhD now? Please reply to me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do CS course after scoring 45% marks in 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD? -- [New]
  3. What is the qualification for MPPSC exam?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  5. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  6. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  7. Which courses to study for pursuing PhD? How long does it takes?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  9. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  10. What are the various steams available to study in B.Com? Good colleges in South India with hotel facility?
  11. Can I study PhD with 48% in M.Com? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD?
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  13. Can I study PhD in History after scoring below 50% in M.A.?
  14. Qualification required to study PhD for M.A. candidate?
  15. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed?
  16. After completing my 12th Non Medical what are the options available?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  18. Can I do B-Pharmacy course having completed B.Com course with Tally and with an age of 31 years?
28th February 2016, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD with 58% in B.Com and 54% in M.A.(English)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My percentage in B.Com is 58% and in M.A.(English) is 54%. Can I do PhD now? Please reply to me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
You have completed M.A in English with 54% so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Because those who have completed M.A in English with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
15th June 2021, 11:55 AM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Can I study PhD with 58% in B.Com and 54% in M.A.(English)?

Minimum 55% percentage required in master's degree with recognized University...than you can appear for UGC NET (National eligibility test) exam its a entrance test to get admission in ph.d.(doctors in philosophy)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?