11th March 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Biomedical Sciences after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?

Sir, I am studying M.Tech in IIT with the specialization of Biotechnology. I would like to know that I can eligible to do PhD in Biomedical Sciences after my M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is better among studying M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU and studying Integrated PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, DU?
  3. Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  4. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  5. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?
  6. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  7. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  8. Which option is better among M.Sc in Biotechnology, bio medical sciences and Oil & gas management after B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  9. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  10. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  11. Can I study Integrated PhD in Environmental Science and Biotechnology after completing BSc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  12. Steps to do PhD after M.Sc Biomedical and Clinical Sciences? Best universities with topics available for PhD?
  13. Which branch should I choose after 12th to get the maximum salary, Electrical or Mechanical?
  14. B.Tech (Biotechnology ) student is eligible for Integrated PhD? Does it have same value as of PhD?
  15. sample paper symbiosis entrance exam for MSc in Biotechnology
  16. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  17. Subject to study in PhD for MTech Chemical student?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
22nd April 2018, 03:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Biomedical Sciences after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?

Since, you are studying M.Tech in Biotechnology, you can very much apply for the Ph.D course in Biomedical Sciences. You must score a minimum of 55% of marks in your Masters degree to be eligible for Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Biotechnology from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Biomedical Sciences.
24th April 2018, 07:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Biomedical Sciences after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?

Yes, definitely you can study PhD in Biomedical Science after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.
Candidates those who have completed masters degree in biotechnology with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD course in the relevant discipline.
After completion of M.Tech course, you must have to appear and qualify in CSIR-NET/GATE entrance examination in order to be eligible for admission into PhD course in the relevant discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?